For Appliance or Area Protection
AT601 - The Beaver - Wetness Sensor with Automatic Shutoff Valve
The Beaver is a Wetness Sensor connected to an automatic Water Shutoff Valve. It is designed to detect water that may leak from Hot Water Systems, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Water Dispensers, Laundries, Basements or any floodable area, where there is the possibility of a leaking appliance or broken pipe joint flooding the premises. Internal Use only.
The Beaver is available with a selection of quality shut off valves, linked by a cable to a Wetness Sensing Control Unit.
• Wetness Detection System for automatic shut-off of incoming water supply in event of a leak
• Protects Water Heaters, Washing Machines, Dishwashers, Water Dispensers, Laundries, Ice Makers etc
• Powered by 9V alkaline battery (supplied)
• Audible alarm for low battery warning and water OFF alert
• Automatic valve self testing facility every two weeks
• Very simple reset of system once leak is repaired using the Reset Button
• Choice of 15mm / 1/2" or 20mm / 3/4" Commercial quality Stainless steel or 25mm / 1" PVC shut off valves
• Simple Manual Override Facility in the event of Control Unit or Battery failure
• Very Simple to install (NOTE: For Indoor or Covered use only)
• Certified to meet AS5300.476 and AS4020 Watermark approved